Tater Tot Casserole
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 bag tater tots
shredded cheese
1 lb of ground hamburger meat
diced onions if you want
serves: 6 or 7
*Brown hamburger meat. Add cream of mushroom soup and stir together continuously. Let simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Place mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish . Lay tater tots neatly on top of the mixture. Place in oven on 350' and let the tater tots brown. Sprinkle with cheese; melt it in the oven and ENJOY.
* I've made this recipe about 6 times already and I've used 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup to 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup and more hamburger also ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The mixture 1 10oz. Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed Drained 3 Well Beaten Eggs 1 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese 6 Tbsp. Melted Butter 1 tsp. Mi...
-
I decided to give this a try why not sounds pretty simple that I can make without messing it up LOL. What You'll Need: 1/2 cup of Vinega...
-
1 c. rolled oats 1 c. quick oats 1 c. almond slices 1 c. shredded coconut 2/3 c. Dark Maple Syrup 3 Tbs. Butter 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1/4 tsp. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment